Planning - Here we go Again!

 Hey Everyone!

Welcome back to my blog for semester 2, I hope everyone reading this had an amazing Christmas. It's going to be weird getting back into things and getting back into writing my blog posts but certainly nothing I can't handle! This week we are planning our ideas for the rest of the semester. The topic I decided to write about for the document is "Music in Gaming".

https://mashable.com/feature/music-shapes-video-games/?europe=true
Music Waves 

I chose this topic because I slighted touched off it in the first semester and thought it was really interesting. I knew I would be able to create a document of high level because it's something I'm interested in. There is a lot of information on this topic to research also which was important to me; I didn't want to run out of stuff to write about. I am also really into my music, which is another reason I chose this! I love music and always have, so that helps! 

Here are some keywords I chose to research this topic:

  1. Motivation
  2. Stamina 
  3. Imagery
  4. Mood
  5. Themes
  6. Challenges
  7. Structure
  8. Emotion
  9. Moments
  10. Risks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction - Who is Robyn Trout?

Game Brainstorm

Game Elements