Unity tutorial 01

Oh the bittersweet taste of Unity after a relaxing break.. This week we are delving right back into the unity tutorials. Unfortunately for me I still struggle completing these tutorials but I am determined to make a conscious effort at them as I know they'll stand to me in all areas of my course. 

This semester we are working on 2D games which should be interesting! I love 2D games, especially doodle jump! The first tutorial was all about setting up the software for 2D instead of 3D. As we went on we learned about the main character and making him move. 

Unity 2D asset pipeline with Affinity Designer
2D Gaming Unity

This tutorial was pretty straight-forward thankfully but I know it is just the beginning. I'm also glad this tutorial didn't include a lot of coding as I still struggle to understand coding. 

Lets hope we can keep this momentum going! 


Comments

  1. Love the new approach. I am happy to see a change of pace from 3-D to 2-D games. I too struggle with the coding but seeing as it is a 2-D game I dont think there would be much coding.

    I gotta say I love your determination to get this done. Repeating is not easy, especially when you already have a lot on your plate. I love the colours and the concept of your game so far. I look forward to seeing what you end up with.

    Good luck,

    Keith

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction - Who is Robyn Trout?

Game Brainstorm

Game Elements